Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:18:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT039.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT008.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT008.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Du hast so ein Lacheln, dass ich dich kussen mochte!
From: Natalia Busch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:17:51 +0300

Natalia
was online 50 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 63 Sexualni zajmypo: Doggy-Pose Growth: 163 ID: 37652715 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Ich weib, wie man einem Mann ein unvergessliches erotisches Vergnugen bereiten kann!   

Wir arbeiten an inhalten fur sie, daher werden Fotos moglicherweise fur einige zeit nicht angezeigt. sie konnen diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. zum Verstandnis schenken wir ihnen einen Premium-account fur 24 stunden. Wir mochten uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie die Situation auf jeden Fall wiederherstellen werden, und dass Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Unsere Ressource bietet grobzugig viele interessante kostenlose Dienste an. Es ist auch wichtig, dass wir gefalschte Falschungen haben.

ONLINE CHAT

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.