Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:18:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT010.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT010.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Lassen Sie die Energie in sich aufkochen, lassen Sie alle Umstande sich erfolgreich fur Sie entwickeln.
From: Evelina Florova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:16:57 +0300

Evelina
was online 26 minutes ago   

O mne: Hubsch und heib Hmotnost: 62 Growth: 171 ID: 25432080 Sexualni zajmy: Sex im klassischen Stil Prsa: 2   

Click Here

Das Foto wird nicht angezeigt? Sie mussen es aus dem Spam verschieben, wir belohnen Sie mit einem VIP-Profil fur 7 Tage! Werden Sie in 30 Minuten ein Top-Profil. Wir entschuldigen uns im Namen der Verwaltung und der technischen Unterstutzung der Ressource.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.