Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:17:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT029.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kdHl280362eERbg01dHmbu Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kdHl280362eERbg01dHmbu Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: In deinen Augen liegt so viel Leidenschaft, dass ich mich kaum auf den Beinen halten kann. Es ist schade, dass du jetzt so weit weg bist...
From: Keatinge Annie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:17:18 +0300

Finden Sie Sie Auf Der Website! 

Auf einer Sex-Dating-Website kann man leicht jemanden finden, der an den gleichen Dingen interessiert ist.

Jeanne

Online Chat   

Siegried

Online Chat   

Patricia

Online Chat   

Alice

Online Chat  

Join for FREE 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.