Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:17:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.icrr2011symp.pl[167.172.23.243] said: 554
    Transaction [email-masked] failed - Remote said:
    "Reputation too low" (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jestes filizanka mojej ulubionej kawy, na ktora z utesknieniem czekam!
From: Sanna Eleonora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:15:24 +0300

To Blogoslawienstwo Byc Z Nia! 

Wierzymy, ze warto sprobowac, a na pewno bedziesz mial jasniejsze i bardziej spelnione zycie! Nic dziwnego, ze wszelkiego rodzaju ludzie korzystaja z Internetu, aby znalezc seks.

Annika

OPEN PROFILE   

Renate

OPEN PROFILE   

Lottie

OPEN PROFILE   

Matilde

OPEN PROFILE  

Click Here 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji biuletynu.