Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:17:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Niech nadchodzacy dzien bedzie wypelniony pozytywnymi emocjami i wspanialym nastrojem.
From: Knoppers Sophie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:15:31 +0300

Jakosc Tresci! 

W ramach sex serwisu randkowego mozna latwo znalezc kogos, kto jest zainteresowany tymi samymi rzeczami.

Yuliya

Send Message   

Sophia

Send Message   

Rike

Send Message   

Ilka

Send Message  

Open 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.