Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:11:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account has been suspended for inactivity 550 A conta do destinatario
    encontra-se suspensa por inactividade (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account has
    been suspended for inactivity 550 A conta do destinatario encontra-se
    suspensa por inactividade (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I dream of meeting an interesting young man, but I am very shy.
From: Britt Boe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:45:02 +0300

Britt
was online 16 minutes ago

O mne: Would like to look how I caress myself the vibrator or a dildo?

Hmotnost: 65

Growth: 179

ID: 48708249

Sexualni zajmy: Sucking

Prsa: 2

Registration

For technical reasons, the image in this letter may not be displayed, for this you should move the letter to the Inbox category. See profiles of singles from your city We sincerely apologize for all the trouble we are causing you. You have our word that you will definitely improve your circumstances, in addition, we remind you that if you need our help, you can contact us at any time!

Click here to unsubscribe.