Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:04:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT053.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT053.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hai uno sguardo cosi profondo negli occhi. Cosa c'e scritto?
From: Celine Litvinova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:03:43 +0300

Un sito dove anche le ragazze piu carine scrivono per prime. Fai il bagno nell'attenzione delle donne! Un mese di account VIP gratuito. Profili confermati. Concorsi di bellezza e premi. 18+.
Siamo un canale di distribuzione per i contenuti sexy delle webcam. Il contenuto generato dalle webcam puo essere diviso in 2 categorie: sessioni normali e sessioni private 1-on-1. Al momento il formato piu popolare e 1 su 1. Se hai problemi ad accedere alla foto della ragazza in questa email, devi spostare l'email dalla categoria spam, alla categoria - Inbox.
In una pandemia, i single nelle grandi citta hanno una scelta: una cena romantica lecita nella nostra videochiamata, piu un virtuale per il dessert, o un appuntamento ribelle nella vita reale e il sesso senza impegno.
Ti piace la ragazza? Non essere infastidito, digita semplicemente il suo ID profilo: 02955605 nel campo di ricerca!

Vorrei Che Tu Fossi Qui!

Open Profile 

Non voglio ricevere tali lettere.