Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:03:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Che il giorno a venire sia pieno di emozioni positive e di grande umore.
From: Elina Verwoerd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:01:39 +0300

Elina
was online 13 minutes ago   

CLICK

ID: 12656209 Sexualni zajmy: Dominazione Growth: 157 Prsa: 2 O mne: Rendere la mia figura e il mio culo il piu sexy possibile. Amo andare in palestra e fare squat, ma amo ancora di piu fare squat. Hmotnost: 61   

La corrispondenza online e liberatoria e insegna il flirt. Puoi scegliere lo scopo del tuo appuntamento: se e per una relazione seria o per una cosa una tantum. Chiediamo sinceramente il vostro perdono per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Avete la nostra parola per migliorare la vostra situazione e se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete contattarci in qualsiasi momento. Aggiorna su questo sito! Stiamo provando per te. Ora il lavoro tecnico e in corso, le foto non saranno disponibili per la visualizzazione per un breve periodo, ma puoi anche visualizzarle se sposti questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta.

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.