Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:02:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.infinito.it[194.185.246.170] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: infinito.it (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Sono cosi stanca che non ho la forza di spogliarmi... Vorrei che qualcuno lo facesse per me.
From: Azara Alessia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:01:59 +0300

Apri Il Suo Profilo! 

Ricerca di partner sessuali. Trovare un partner sessuale e facile con l'aiuto del nostro sito. Abbiamo un enorme database di utenti di tutti i tipi, in modo da poter trovare il partner perfetto per ognuno. Il sito presenta profili di persone LGBT, persone con inclinazioni e preferenze non tradizionali. La chat online rende piu facile aprirsi e confessare le proprie fantasie, cosi e facile trovare il partner giusto.

Lili

LIKE   

Chloe

LIKE   

Oda

LIKE   

Gretchen

LIKE  

Open Profile 

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.