Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:57:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=lesvernes.ch type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT047.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Von ausgezeichneter Gesundheit und unglaublichem Optimismus der Seele.
From: Ramona Bosworth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:57:28 +0300

Sie Verlieren Nichts! 

Wir sind eine Ressource, die im Laufe der Jahre Tausenden von Menschen aus der ganzen Welt geholfen hat, einander kennenzulernen. Unsere Partnervermittlungsdienste sind landesweit verfugbar. So konnen Sie sicher sein, dass Sie immer jemanden aus der Stadt finden, in der Sie sich befinden.

Ilse

LIke   

Ivonne

LIke   

Henriette

LIke   

Emilia

LIke  

Free Registration 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.