Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:49:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT058.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kcpL2801v2eERbg01cpMnJ Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Sie sehen zwar nicht gerade wie ein Dieb aus, aber Sie haben es trotzdem geschafft, meinen Frieden mit Leichtigkeit zu stehlen.
From: Trumper Anke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:48:53 +0300

Geschenke Von Uns! 

Lange Zeit war es nicht verkehrt, auf den eigenen Korper zu horen und das zu tun, was fur das eigene Wohlbefinden akzeptabel ist. Deshalb entscheiden sich viele Manner und auch Frauen fur unverbindliche Sexdates.

Dorit

LIKE   

Franziska

LIKE   

Thilde

LIKE   

Elina

LIKE  

ONLINE CHAT 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.