Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:49:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT050.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT028.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT028.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT028.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kcpX280182eERbg01cpYyv Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: ♪ So I want you to have a good day!
From: Marquis Karin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:49:03 +0300

Erhalten Sie wochentliche Geschenke auf unserer Website. Kommen Sie unter die Top 100 Ihres Landes!
Um eine Frau auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie einfach ihre Kennung eingeben. 15521362.
Wenn Sie das Bild nicht sehen konnen, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in den - Posteingang. Erotikvideos konnen in verschiedenen Formaten verbreitet werden. Die gangigsten sind MPEG, WMV und QuickTime. Wir bieten Online-Streaming-Sex-Videos.
Etwa 70 % der Madchen tauschen einen Orgasmus vor, vor allem wenn sie in einer festen Beziehung sind. Madchen finden es schwierig, im Bett Lust und Orgasmus zu bekommen. Wie kann man einem Madchen einen garantierten Orgasmus verschaffen? Dazu schreibt ein Madchen in ihrem Profil, in welcher Stellung sie einen Orgasmus bekommt, damit du weibt, was zu tun ist.

Kostenlos Anmelden!

Open Chat 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.