Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:49:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT038.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT061.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kcnp2800s2eERbg01cnqP5 Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Moge das Lacheln nie aus deinem Gesicht verschwinden, moge dein Herz im Einklang mit Freude und Frohsinn schlagen, moge dieser Tag erfolgreich und glucklich sein!
From: Irina Schanke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:47:22 +0300

Irina
was online 16 minutes ago   

OPEN SITE

O mne: Schlanke Figur und herzformiger Hintern sind die Grunddaten meines Aussehens) Hmotnost: 68 Prsa: 2.5 ID: 16526193 Sexualni zajmy: Sexspielzeug Growth: 157   

Es ist uns wichtig, dass jedes Mitglied mit unserem Dating-Service zufrieden ist. Postdienste mogen keine Nacktfotos. Wenn sie also ein Foto sehen mochten, verschieben sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir bemuhen uns, die Situation zu verbessern und Sie daran zu erinnern, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.