Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:49:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT039.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT021.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich glaube, ich habe die perfekte Alternative zu einem belebenden, heissen Morgenkaffee gefunden...
From: Nygaard Paulina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:48:38 +0300

Erfahren Sie Alles Uber Sie! 

Viele Manner und Frauen wollen einfach nur jemanden finden, sich mit ihm treffen, Sex haben, Schluss machen und nie wieder uber den anderen sprechen. Und mit Hilfe einer solchen Verabredung kann dies erreicht werden. Schlieblich wissen beide Partner, worauf sie sich einlassen.

Ruth

Open   

Friderike

Open   

Margareta

Open   

Wilhelmina

Open  

Free Registration 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.