Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:48:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT054.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT054.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host cc-mx4.netcologne.de[89.1.8.144] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    rbl.noreverse (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kcnC280812eERbg01cnDhx Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kcnC280812eERbg01cnDhx Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.scarlet.be[193.74.71.108] said: 553 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rz-1.rrze.uni-erlangen.de[131.188.11.20]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Moge dieser Tag nicht nur ein weiterer Tag sein
From: Karolin Bartolini <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:46:45 +0300

Free Registration 

Mochten Sie sich mit ihr unterhalten? Sie mussen ihre Profil-ID: 27778291 in das Suchfeld eingeben.
Sie sollten eine vertrauensvolle Beziehung zu einem Madchen aufbauen, damit sie sich wohl fuhlt und sich entspannen kann. Lassen Sie das Madchen Sie ein wenig besser kennen lernen, damit sie sich in jeder Hinsicht auf Sie verlassen kann.
Die Anmeldung geht schnell. Du musst uns nichts uber dich oder deine Hobbys erzahlen, wenn du auf der Suche nach Sex bist. Wenn du aber auf der Suche nach Freundschaft und einer festen Beziehung bist, kannst du dein Profil vollstandig ausfullen. In Ihrem Profil konnen Sie Ihre sexuellen Vorlieben angeben, um es Gleichgesinnten zu erleichtern, Sie zu finden. Wenn Sie mochten, konnen Sie ein Foto anhangen, wie dieses Madchen, wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen konnen, mussen Sie diese E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang verschieben.
Online-Dating mit reifen Frauen fur ernstes oder zwangloses Chatten. Kostenloses Live-Streaming bei Registrierung.

Machen Sie Mit!

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.