Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:47:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT063.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    kcng280072eERbg01cng6K Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kcng280072eERbg01cng6K Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT017.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT006.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich schreibe einen Artikel uber Web-Dating.
From: Minna Lejeune <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:47:12 +0300

Minna
was online 48 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Ruckwarts gerichtete Reiterin-Pose Growth: 177 Hmotnost: 53 ID: 34304119 Prsa: 2 O mne: Magst du Madchen mit groben Brusten?   

Wir mochten Sie nochmals um Verzeihung fur diesen Fehler bitten. Wenn Sie Probleme mit der Zulassung zu dem Foto haben, mussen Sie den Brief von Spam in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben. Fur solche Missverstandnisse, werden wir Ihnen ein goldenes Profil mit der Moglichkeit, kostenlose Geschenke an Madchen in ihrem Profil zu geben. Das Design ist sehr ansprechend.

Registration

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.