Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:47:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Sie ofter zu sehen, ist vielleicht mein grosster Wunsch.
From: Giunta Susann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:46:58 +0300

Susann
was online 35 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 56 Sexualni zajmypo: Fan-Pose Growth: 178 ID: 77078758 Prsa: 2 O mne: Wilde Lowin fur das wahre Raubtier   

spamfilter lassen keine Nacktfotos durch, aber das ist kein Problem! Wenn sie diese schonheit sehen mochten. Verschieben sie diese e-Mail in ihren Posteingang. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig und ehrlich fur die Unannehmlichkeiten. Mit einem Premium-Abonnement ist es mqglich, den unsichtbaren Modus zu aktivieren, um zu sehen, wann jemand zuletzt online war.

REGISTRATION

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.