Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:41:46 +0100 (CET)

This is the mail system at host mx6.bahnhof.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: user unknown. Command output: Invalid user
    specified.

Subject: ***SPAM*** And my heart will be with you, warming every second.
From: Sacchet Helena <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:41:23 +0300

Helena
was online 51 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 47

Sexualni zajmypo: Doggy pose

Growth: 159

ID: 19029777

Prsa: 2.5

O mne: I won't begin to persuade much, once I will show the photos in an album of this website and will be enough. In pictures I am naked.

The spam filter is now much stricter, in this letter is attached a photo of a girl who is ready for anything! To see her photo, we recommend moving the letter to the Inbox category. We sincerely beg your forgiveness for the inconveniences we have caused you. You have our word that you will certainly improve your circumstances, and we also remind you that if you need our help, you can contact us at any time! If you don.t need a long relationship, then our resource is for you. There are a lot of appropriate people here, and the chance of bumping into a fake is minimal.

Open Site

Not interested in reading the letter.