Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:36:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8]
    said: 552 5.2.0 kcc02802y2eERbg01cc1Zh Your message is considered spam (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: J'espere vraiment que le deuxieme ne me decevra pas du tout.
From: Sylvia Ruggeri <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:27:11 +0300

Obtenez Des Bonus! 

De nombreux hommes et femmes veulent simplement trouver quelqu'un, le rencontrer, faire l'amour, rompre et ne plus jamais parler de l'autre. Et c'est possible avec l'aide de ces rencontres. Apres tout, les deux partenaires sauront dans quoi ils s'engagent.

Chiara

Send Message   

Emily

Send Message   

Therese

Send Message   

Marta

Send Message  

CLICK 

Cliquez ici pour vous desabonner de cet e-mail.