Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:23:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    x16-20020a170902ec9000b00185466d72e8si13008891plg.320 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.34] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Uprimne preji prijemny, uspesny a dobry den.
From: Fuchs Eleonore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:22:33 +0300

Eleonore
was online 37 minutes ago   

Open Site

ID: 98794107 Sexualni zajmy: Hluboky vystřik Growth: 175 Prsa: 3 O mne: Okouzlujici ceka na vasi pozornost! Hmotnost: 49   

Tento seznamovaci server lze pouzit pro hledani vztahu, sexu, prosteho randeni nebo pratelstvi. Uprimne se vam omlouvame za vsechny problemy, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Prisahame, ze situaci obnovime bez ohledu na cokoli, a pripominame, ze pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit! Nenacita se fotografie dobre? Presunte dopis do sve schranky a my vam poskytneme 10 dni popularity na nasich strankach.

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.