Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:21:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1
    Mailbox not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1 Mailbox
    not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1 Mailbox
    not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.2.1
    Mailbox not available / Konto niedostepne (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Niech Cie dzis czeka dobry, mily, pogodny dzien
From: Krista Suurmond <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:11:56 +0300

Zadzwon Do Niej Juz Dzis! 

Na naszej stronie codziennie rejestruja sie nowe dziewczyny, ktore szukaja mezczyzny do roli kochanka.

Kathi

OPEN   

Terese

OPEN   

Maryana

OPEN   

Ruth

OPEN  

Join for FREE 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.