Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:12:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by
    that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.interia.pl[217.74.65.64] said: 550 5.1.1 Account
    not found / Nie ma takiego konta (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: A moje serce bedzie z Toba, ogrzewajac kazda sekunde.
From: Pichon Klara <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:11:09 +0300

Ona Jest Taka Dobra! 

Jest wiele sposobow na poznanie kogos, ale najbardziej praktycznym, wygodnym i skutecznym jest nasza strona internetowa. Pomozemy Ci uzyskac wymarzone efekty, niezaleznie od tego, w jakim miescie jestes, jaki masz kolor skory i jak wygladasz!

Marion

Open Chat   

Rebekka

Open Chat   

Silke

Open Chat   

Abigail

Open Chat  

Free Registration 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.