Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:11:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen von Herzen einen angenehmen, erfolgreichen und guten Tag.
From: Darina Handeland <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:10:01 +0300

Darina
was online 52 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 66 Sexualni zajmypo: Adler-Pose Growth: 161 ID: 31306046 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Ich bin derjenige, uber den man laut sagt ... Ich warte auf Nachrichten! Meine sexy Form wird jeden Mann verruckt machen   

Es kann sein, dass das Foto fur Sie nicht sichtbar ist, weil Sie Spam erhalten haben, aber das ist kein Problem, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie sich dann registrieren, erhalten Sie ein schones Geschenk auf unserer Website. Sie haben die Moglichkeit, die Sendungen der Madchen zu besuchen, ohne sich fur ein Premium-Konto anzumelden! Bitte verzeihen Sie uns jedes Mal, wenn etwas passiert, und es ist nicht das erste Mal, und wir werden versuchen, uns zu bessern. Wenn Sie keine langen Beziehungen wollen, ist unsere Ressource genau das Richtige fur Sie. Es gibt hier viele anstandige Leute, und die Wahrscheinlichkeit, auf einen Betruger zu stoben, ist minimal.

Click Here

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.