Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:10:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT017.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT017.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT011.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kcAP280332eERbg01cAQSK Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Was war das Dummste, was Sie in den letzten 24 Stunden getan haben?
From: Giuliani Amelia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:10:01 +0300

SEND MESSAGE 

Sie Ist In Deiner Stadt!

Alle Verfuhrung kommt nicht so sehr aus Worten, sondern aus der Kinasthetik. Madchen fuhlen und spuren mehr als sie sehen und horen. Es ist wichtig, mannlich und selbstbewusst aufzutreten. Geben Sie die Atmosphare, wenn sie unter dem selbstbewussten Einfluss eines Mannes steht.
Um eine Partnerin auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie nur ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld eingeben: 35083796.
Kostenlose Dating-Seite mit der grobten Datenbank mit echten Profilen! Wenn Sie sich anmelden, werden Sie unter die ersten 100 Mitglieder aufgenommen. Registrieren Sie sich!
Jedes Madchen denkt auf die eine oder andere Weise uber Sex nach. Jemand zogert den Moment der Wahrheit hinaus, und ein anderer erklart sofort seine Absichten. Dafur ist unsere Website gedacht, mit der Moglichkeit, sich vertraulich zu treffen. Ein Bild des Madchens mit dem Gedanken an Sex ist diesem Brief beigefugt. Wenn Sie es nicht sehen, legen Sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.