Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:03:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT003.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Che la giornata passi fruttuosamente e porti un sacco di impressioni!
From: Liesl Nowicki <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:02:12 +0300

Liesl
was online 37 minutes ago   

OPEN CHAT

ID: 55423401 Sexualni zajmy: Posizione del cane Growth: 174 Prsa: 2 O mne: Ragazza intima sexy Hmotnost: 67   

Siamo una delle poche piattaforme che ti permette di postare foto erotiche (se vuoi sfocarle). Ci sono funzioni gratuite: chattare sul sito, ricerca per eta, citta e sesso, notifica di nuovi messaggi via e-mail. Amministrazione: Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente! Sono in corso lavori tecnici sul server, e possibile che le tue foto non vengano visualizzate, sposta questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta.

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.