Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 05:00:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9]
    said: 552 5.2.0 kc0Y2802r2eERbg01c0ZHX Your message is considered spam (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: If I could make three wishes, they would all be about you!
From: Moreau Margarita <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:54:54 +0300

You Lose Nothing!

Some of the primary purposes for online dating include: regular sexual encounters, one-time commitment-free relationships, making virtual sex calls, having sex in other cities or countries while traveling or traveling on business, finding a couple or a partner for a new experience.

| | |

Christl
LIke

Fiona
LIke

Wolfgunde
LIke

Wolfhild
LIke

Open Profile

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.