Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:56:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=ior.iosi.ch type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT080.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT035.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host d93772a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.252]
    said: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients
    ([email-masked]:blocked) (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT096.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=mx.tele2.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You should see what a beautiful place I'm in, I wish you were here!
From: Zanetti Constanze <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:55:47 +0300

Constanze
was online 56 minutes ago

Prsa: 2.5

ID: 71054038

Hmotnost: 59

Growth: 157

Sexualni zajmy: Sucking

O mne: My message goes from the damp place to crotches, and I want to tell that I yearned on the real man

FREE REGISTRATION

From the bottom of our hearts, we apologize for all the trouble we have caused you. We promise to make it up to you, and in addition, if you need our help, you can always write to us! With a premium subscription, it is possible to activate invisible mode and see when someone was last online. Don't be upset, you can see the photo if you move the message to your inbox.

Don't want to receive such letters.