Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:56:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=europaexpess.at type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT019.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT057.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host alvag-ch0i.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.10]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [GV0CHE01FT011.eop-che01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    orsa-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT018.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14] said:
    521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: You are
    not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    has been suspended 550 A conta do destinatario encontra-se suspensa
    (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c51.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.162] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lu.se[130.235.139.5] said: 550 5.1.10
    RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Can we talk or just keep liking each other?
From: Sobczak Theodora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:55:19 +0300

Percentage of a person's compatibility with you can be seen right in the main photo.

Thousands of users visit us every day. Search for advertisements on a popular dating site and you might find your soul mate, a friend or an interesting companion already today. All you need to do is register on the site and start interacting with other users' listings. Maybe right now you want to write the man who will become your destiny!

According to statistics, one in three couples find each other online, one in five marriages is due to dating sites. So, you are sure to succeed!

Data from our profiles and correspondence are kept private and are not available to strangers. That's why users cannot be afraid that their relationship will become public. Reputations of both girls and men are not at risk. The site is protected from outside interference, so the risk of being attacked by a virus by clicking on a link during the correspondence is minimal. In addition, you will not be bothered by endless spam.

Here you can play intriguing "Sympathies" and instantly get acquainted by photo with those you like. It is possible to download mobile applications for Android and iPhone to always stay in touch. Many profiles are marked with a verification icon - this means that all the data in them is verified and true.

It's easy to get lost among the many online chat platforms and never find what you're looking for. Come to us - a truly quality alternative to video chats where you can always expect a pleasant surprise on the other side of the screen.

Registration

Not interested in reading the letter.

You have opened an official email, it might get into spam. Please improve the quality of our work and move it to the - Inbox category.

©2000 Speed Dating | 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, England