Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:56:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=filosoferna.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=bubustote.be type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=thomascookag.at type=A: Host found but no data
    record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    a22-20020a056a000c9600b0056d7aaaf1f1si12994672pfv.123 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.74.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT066.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=vitpro.no type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kbvV2800M2eERbg01bvVoA Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9]
    said: 552 5.2.0 kbvV2800M2eERbg01bvVoA Your message is considered spam (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    banksa-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.71.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [SY4AUS01FT015.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host fml0.his.se[193.10.184.120] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ddg.lth.se[130.235.20.65] said: 550 5.7.1
    Blocked by SpamAssassin (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account has been suspended for inactivity 550 A conta do destinatario
    encontra-se suspensa por inactividade (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta.inet.fi[195.156.147.12] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-in01.eu.retarus.com[94.199.92.130] said: 550
    5.2.0 mailbox unavailable. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Young man, you and I have so much in common! Would you like me to be more specific?
From: Kendal Bertha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:55:17 +0300

Specially For You!

Open Chat

If you don't see the girl's picture, move the email to the Inbox. In addition to videos, photos and messages, we have formats that include text and audio files. While text files distributed through various sites have become very popular, audio sex in MP3 and FLV formats has only a limited distribution. You have to use a VIP account to do this.
You can choose a partner you are interested in with just a few simple movements. Communication takes place between living people, so there is no need to learn anything special in this aspect either. You just need to be yourself and get closer to those people who like it. Fortunately, we have a lot of users.
This resource has a simplified search for a partner, you will need to enter her id profile in the search field: 06445863.

Don't want to receive such letters.