Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:54:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT029.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Gute Gesundheit und ein strahlendes Lacheln, das Ihnen bei all Ihren Aufgaben hilft!
From: Hertha Alsopp <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:53:34 +0300

Viel Spab Mit Den Ergebnissen! 

Was sind die Moglichkeiten? Wenn Sie die wahre Liebe oder einen interessanten Kontakt suchen, konnen Sie das ohne Registrierung tun, aber wir empfehlen Ihnen ein verifiziertes Profil. Nur so erhalten Sie Zugang zu fortgeschrittenen Matchmaking-Methoden. Unser modernes Suchsystem umfasst mehr als 100 Kriterien und ermoglicht Ihnen die Auswahl anhand einer Reihe von Kriterien: Geschlecht, Orientierung, Alter, Wohnort, Aussehen, Hobbys, Sternzeichen und Tatigkeitsbereich. Kommunizieren Sie auf unserer Dating-Seite kostenlos und 24 Stunden am Tag verfugbar!

Camilla

LIke   

Marlene

LIke   

Cati

LIke   

Hertha

LIke  

Click 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.