Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:53:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT044.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen einen schonen Tag!
From: Ebert Georgia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:52:42 +0300

Rufen Sie Sie An! 

Besonderes Augenmerk legen wir auf die Sicherheit unserer Kunden. Dating-Websites sind oft Ziel von Betrugern, so dass wir besonders darauf achten, dass unsere Kunden sich keine Sorgen um ihre Sicherheit machen mussen, wahrend sie mit uns kommunizieren.

Lily

Open Profile   

Ilka

Open Profile   

Heike

Open Profile   

Ingeborg

Open Profile  

Free Registration 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.