Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:52:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT040.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo, ich tausche meine Freizeit, um mit Ihnen zu sprechen?
From: Schneider Notburg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:51:38 +0300

Sie Ist In Der Stimmung Fur Sex! 

Unsere Datenbank enthalt nur tatsachliche Profile von echten Nutzern. Ein Madchen, das auf unserer Website registriert ist, wird sicher nicht ohne die Aufmerksamkeit eines erfolgreichen Mannes bleiben. Und jeder Mann wird seinerseits eine junge und attraktive Geliebte mit Fotos nach seinem Geschmack und seinen Wunschen finden konnen.

Hennie

Open Chat   

Kim

Open Chat   

Dorothea

Open Chat   

Caecilia

Open Chat  

OPEN SITE 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.