Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:38:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550
    RCPT TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: Non perdo la fiducia che un giovane cosi interessante mi risponda su questo messaggio.
From: Andrzejewski Reinhild <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:37:19 +0300

Reinhild
was online 42 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 69 Sexualni zajmypo: Cosmetici intimi Growth: 168 ID: 20920609 Prsa: 2 O mne: Il miglior sesso con una bella bambola, non un topo grigio. Guardate le mie foto e apprezzate il mio aspetto)   

La foto non viene visualizzata? Devi spostarlo dallo spam, ti ricompenseremo con un profilo VIP per 7 giorni! Per favore, perdonaci! Sappiamo che siamo molto dispiaciuti per voi. Se un dialogo dal vivo non e possibile per mancanza di competenze linguistiche, e possibile corrispondere con la traduzione automatica.

CLICK HERE

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.