Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:35:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=berzacamici.it type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ghibeca.it type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT011.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT033.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT033.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT033.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tbox.trivenet.it[212.103.192.15] said: 550 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>... we do not
    relay <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.fastwebnet.it[85.18.95.13] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay1.enter.it[212.29.129.121] said: 554
    5.7.1 Spam message rejected - (mail02.enter.it) Email rejected - please
    contact your email provider technical support for further information.
    Details: Time (Nov 15 12:35:09), client (108.170.60.122), server
    (mail02.enter.it). (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Quindi, che quel punto culminante sia sempre qualcosa di piacevole.
From: Annika Eliassen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:34:48 +0300

Annika
was online 10 minutes ago   

O mne: Porto piacere estetico e fisico a quegli uomini che sono interessati Hmotnost: 56 Growth: 157 ID: 23451544 Sexualni zajmy: Posa del ventilatore Prsa: 3   

FREE REGISTRATION

Non preoccuparti, puoi vedere la foto se sposti il messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Il nostro sito aiuta a trovare un nuovo partner o una relazione romantica. In tutta sincerita, ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Giuriamo di fare le cose per bene in ogni caso e di ricordarvi che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete contattarci in qualsiasi momento!

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.