Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:24:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT026.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT026.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT022.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT022.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Was war das Dummste, was Sie in den letzten 24 Stunden getan haben?
From: Rike Bambenekova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:24:02 +0300

Kostenloses Live!

OPEN SITE 

Die Anmeldung geht schnell. Du musst uns nichts uber dich oder deine Hobbys erzahlen, wenn du auf der Suche nach Sex bist. Wenn du aber auf der Suche nach Freundschaft und einer festen Beziehung bist, kannst du dein Profil vollstandig ausfullen. In Ihrem Profil konnen Sie Ihre sexuellen Vorlieben angeben, um es Gleichgesinnten zu erleichtern, Sie zu finden. Wenn Sie mochten, konnen Sie ein Foto anhangen, wie dieses Madchen, wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen konnen, mussen Sie diese E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang verschieben.
Wir sind sicher, dass wir dir eine echte Partnerin schicken konnen, also verschwende nicht deine Zeit und finde ihre Profil-ID: 79590095.
Gefallt Ihnen Ihr Sexualleben nicht? Vielleicht fehlt etwas? Nutzen Sie unsere Website. Sie konnen gerne etwas Neues ausprobieren, nutzen Sie einfach unsere Ressourcen. Viele Madchen konnen dazu beitragen, den Sex pikanter, interessanter und aufregender zu machen.
Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.