Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:22:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT042.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT050.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT050.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Seien Sie auf dem Kamm einer Welle von Pracht und Charme heute, glauben Sie an sich selbst
From: Gesine Henriksson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:22:01 +0300

Machen Sie Mit!

Send Message 

Wenn Sie das Foto des Madchens nicht sehen, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang. Neben Videos, Fotos und Nachrichten gibt es auch Formate, die Text- und Audiodateien enthalten. Wahrend Textdateien, die uber verschiedene Websites verbreitet werden, sehr beliebt sind, ist die Verbreitung von Audio-Sex in den Formaten MP3 und FLV begrenzt. Hierfur mussen Sie ein VIP-Konto verwenden.
Die kostenlose Registrierung auf diesem Portal hilft, wirklich qualitative Beziehungen leicht zu schaffen und Spab mit ihnen zu haben. Das Beste ist, dass das VIP-Profil einen Monat lang kostenlos ist!
Was glauben Sie, wozu sie fahig ist? Du kannst sie fragen, indem du sie auf der Website findest und ihre Profil-ID: 89308331 in das Suchfeld eingibst.
Sie sollten Intimitatsprobleme nicht ignorieren, denn sie konnen sich ernsthaft auf eine Beziehung auswirken. Es gibt viele Moglichkeiten, Ihr Sexualleben zu verbessern. Und wir geben Ihnen die Moglichkeit, Madchen fur Sex ohne Verpflichtung zu treffen.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.