Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:22:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host cc-mx1.netcologne.de[89.1.8.141] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    rbl.noreverse (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Wann werden Sie den ersten Schritt machen? Treffen wir uns!
From: Gretl Zeal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:20:03 +0300

Gretl
was online 2 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Schloss-Pose Growth: 158 Hmotnost: 58 ID: 03148430 Prsa: 3 O mne: Hubsches Madchen im Leben, geschickt im Bett.   

Bitte verzeihen Sie uns! Wir wissen, dass wir Ihnen sehr leid tun. aus Datenschutzgrunden wird das Foto moglicherweise nicht sofort angezeigt. sie mussen den Brief in den Posteingang verschieben. Die Datierung erfolgt durch Auswertung der Fotos der Bewerber. Benutzer mit absolut jeder Art von Zielen kqnnen getroffen werden: von ernst bis pervers.

Open Profile

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.