Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:21:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550 no
    mailbox by that name is currently available (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich hoffe wirklich, dass der zweite Teil mich nicht enttauschen wird.
From: Hedi Ducharme <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:21:05 +0300

Hedi
was online 30 minutes ago   

CLICK

O mne: Experimentiert um des Experimentierens willen, registriert auf dieser Seite der Ausschweifung und Vulgaritat. Hmotnost: 61 Prsa: 2 ID: 88156515 Sexualni zajmy: Sex im klassischen Stil Growth: 163   

Online-Kommunikation mit echten Menschen aus allen Teilen der Welt. Der spamfilter ist jetzt viel strenger, in diesem Brief ist ein Foto von einem Madchen, das zu allem bereit ist! um ihr Foto zu sehen, empfehlen wir, den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang zu verschieben. Bitte entschuldigen Sie die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie das Problem in jedem Fall losen konnen, und dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.