Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:17:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more
    at 550 5.2.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser
    x8-20020a170902a38800b00187204e13fcsi10911114pla.516 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.zoho.com[136.143.191.44] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.naver.com[125.209.222.14] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user 5RaDSuFXS3CMGOJEyD4cXQ - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.daum.net[121.53.85.23] said: 550 5.1.1 RUSR
    108.170.60.122: No such user: <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    li2-20020a17090b48c200b00205f49b70fdsi11662978pjb.127 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1
    User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.hughes.net[129.213.187.195] said: 554 5.7.1
    Message has been rejected due to suspected spam content. (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

Subject: Be on the crest of a wave of splendor and charm today, believe in yourself
From: Hope Jakesova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:17:02 +0300

Free registration on this portal- helps to create really qualitative relationships easily and to get pleasure from communication. And the best part is that your VIP profile is free for a month!
Do you want to seduce a girl and call her for sex? Get her interested in yourself and then invite her home on any occasion. The girl will understand everything perfectly by herself, but will get involved in this love game. When you are alone, the romantic setting, alcohol and a little flirting will guarantee a hot ending to the evening.
You can also take advantage of another, no less interesting section of the site called "Meetings". Scroll through the photos (as in this example, if the photo is not displayed, move the letter to the category - Inbox), evaluate them, go on. If the liking is mutual, you contact the person.
Do you know what this girl is capable of? I bet you'd like it. Here's her profile id: 96432551. Type it in the search box and enjoy.

SEND MESSAGE

Let's Tell Her Secret!

Don't want to receive such letters.