Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:16:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=shanghaiairexpress.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mx.hanafos.com[117.53.114.19] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    qb17-20020a17090b281100b00212d63cd243si17586824pjb.109 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    cm9-20020a056a00338900b0056e6d31b27asi11203637pfb.160 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host spool.mail.gandi.net[217.70.178.1]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.hanmail.net[211.249.219.43] said: 550 5.1.1 RUSR
    108.170.60.122: No such user: <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    qb12-20020a17090b280c00b001fdd2a56d6dsi15795958pjb.43 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    w4-20020a656944000000b0046ff5785764si2454630pgq.38 - gsmtp (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx19a.antispameurope.com[94.100.132.100]
    said: 554 5.5.4 Your IP 108.170.60.122 address has a bad reputation. To
    unblock visit
    http://antispameurope.com/unblock?a=1511&b=[email-masked]&c=[email-masked]&d=6&e=108.170.60.122-mx-gate73-hz1
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You know I don't bite. Unless it's necessary.
From: Margot Caballero <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:14:59 +0300

We use the latest technology in video streaming.

The team of serious dating site strives to form a community of people interested in finding a life partner, so all profiles are strictly moderated. Dating - service for those who are looking for love!

Loneliness is one of the most pressing problems of modern society. Statistics of psychologists show that it affects most severely inhabitants of megacities. Despite thousands of people around and a variety of ways of communication, it is very difficult to find a soul mate. The pace of modern life and the abundance of work commitments make "live" communication difficult. Because of this, many suddenly find themselves in a situation where there are only casual acquaintances and coworkers, but among them there are no real friends to whom you can confide your innermost dreams and desires.

Free adult dating site: Every user dreams about popularity, compliments and new interesting people to talk to when he/she is registering on a dating site. However, not all profiles arouse interest on the internet: some are eager to date, while others are ignored at the first attempts to get acquainted. Mature men often start dating by asking for personal information, from weight to address to phone number. Such pressure can scare your potential girlfriend. Try to get her interested in you first and then ask for her information.

Those who want to, are already open to communication and dating, do not complicate and easy to contact. How do you know if a girl is looking for a serious relationship? Examine the profile. Those who are serious always fill in information about themselves, the goals of the search, indicate important traits of a future partner. If it says "looking for friendship and communication, light flirting", do not think that a woman will change her mind and want to create a family with you. Don't look for hidden meaning in the goal "to find a friend and companion of interest.

Fast and convenient webcam chat, where it's easy to chat with charming girls from all over the world. We are one of the most advanced online video chat rooms where you can meet a new companion in only a couple of seconds. You don't need to get up from your computer - everything is online and right where you want it.

Send Message

Not interested in reading the letter.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2003 You Are Not Alone | 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, England