Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:14:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0048.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    d9-20020a631d09000000b00422c003b4c9si12229907pgd.46 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    l27-20020a63ba5b000000b004639c6797bdsi12305877pgu.307 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT028.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tsymx02.treasury.gov.au[192.195.49.202]
    said: 550 5.5.0 no such recipient - [email-masked] (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx23.kabsi.at[62.40.128.155] said: 550 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-new.maxnet.co.nz[123.100.67.172] said: 554
    5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host vfnzmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Excuse me, can you tell me where to find a man who looks like you?
From: Leonie Petrova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:13:08 +0300

Free dating site with the largest database of real profiles! You will get into the top 100 members when you register. Join in!
This resource has a simplified search for a partner, you will need to enter her id profile in the search field: 78552093.
For a better acquaintance with a stripper you should come to the bar in the first hours of opening. But now there is an opportunity to find a stripper on our site. We have added a category "stripper", at the request of members of our portal.

ONLINE CHAT

HOT GIRL!

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.