Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:10:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kbAn2808k2eERbg01bAoEi Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Tu sais, je ne sais pas du tout danser.
From: Margaritha Lenzi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:00:28 +0300

Profitez De L'offre Speciale! 

Les affaires ont une ame. Tout le monde a sa propre histoire d'amour, mais tout le monde n'a pas une histoire heureuse. Il se peut que nous ne soyons plus en relation avec un etre cher depuis longtemps, mais que nous ressentions encore de l'amour. Dans une telle situation, il ne peut s'agir de retomber amoureux. Mais s'autoriser a profiter simplement du plaisir physique est possible.

Nicola

Online Chat   

Rose

Online Chat   

Antonia

Online Chat   

Ulla

Online Chat  

CLICK HERE 

Je ne veux pas recevoir de telles lettres.