Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:06:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT043.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Od chvile, kdy jsem te uvidel, se mi do duse vkradaly pochybnosti - utekl jsi z kralovstvi?
From: Kaur Franzisca <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:06:24 +0300

Pripojte Se Nyni A Ziskejte VIP! 

Nase databaze obsahuje pouze skutecne profily skutecnych uzivatelu. Divka registrovana na nasich webovych strankach urcite nezustane bez pozornosti uspesneho muze. A kazdy muz si zase bude moci najit mladou a atraktivni milenku s fotografiemi podle sveho vkusu a prani.

Galina

Open Chat   

Fenja

Open Chat   

Evelina

Open Chat   

Siegried

Open Chat  

OPEN PROFILE 

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.