Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:06:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Uprimne preji prijemny, uspesny a dobry den.
From: Demina Ingeborg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:06:30 +0300

Send Message 

DUVERNE!

Uz vas nebavi trapne hledani partnera? Radi vyresime vas problem! Najdete ji zde podle jejiho ID profilu: 01737925.
Registrace na strankach je zdarma. Dostanete od nas darek! Je to zlaty profil na mesic a misto v prvni stovce vyhledavani!
Eroticke snimky lze porizovat profesionalnimi i amaterskymi fotoaparaty. Zdrojem techto snimku mohou byt skeny ruznych fotografii (vcetne fotografii z casopisu), fotografie z digitalnich fotoaparatu a zabery z videi. Nejbeznejsim formatem je JPEG. Pokud fotografii nevidite, presunte ji do kategorie - Dorucena posta.

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.