Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:49:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    magicmp-it.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.202] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Giovanotto, hai una cosi bella figura!
From: Wayne Margareta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:48:43 +0300

Margareta
was online 21 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Threesomes Growth: 176 Hmotnost: 63 ID: 43744711 Prsa: 2 O mne: Con un corpo magro come il mio, niente nella vita e impossibile. Basta guardare le mie gambe, la vita, la postura, la figura.   

Vi preghiamo di perdonarci per l'inconveniente. Al momento potresti non vedere la foto, i lavori tecnici sono in corso. Dovrai spostare questa email nella tua casella di posta... Se puoi lasciare il tuo feedback qui e importante per noi che pensi bene di noi!

Open

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.