Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:35:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=zb-v.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kaaA2801P2eERbg01aaBYZ Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668508452-86BD2899-F34864E7/10/48994071506) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.posteo.de[185.67.36.62] said: 554 5.7.0
    Reject, id=15925-05 - spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Sie waren nicht zufallig derjenige, der meine VK-Seite 212 Mal besucht hat, oder?
From: Alba Opatova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:33:59 +0300

Sie Will Dich Kennenlernen! 

Nicht alle Manner sind bereit, fur Intimitat zu bezahlen. Und es gibt noch weniger Frauen, die dazu bereit sind. Und deshalb, intime Verabredungen mit Madchen fur Sex ist eine grobartige Moglichkeit, um Vergnugen zu bekommen, ohne einen Pfennig zu investieren.

Thilde

LIke   

Gretchen

LIke   

Elke

LIke   

Constanze

LIke  

ONLINE CHAT 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.