Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:35:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT039.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host iitgmbh.de[62.116.165.203] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Refused
    by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668508439-96CA9E8E-290E114E/20/7607387433) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550-User unknown. ---
    Contact your postmaster/admin for technical assistance. 550-He can achieve
    our postmaster via email: [email-masked] or via fax: 550-+49 30 72621696
    . In any case, please provide the following information in 550-your problem
    report: This error message, time (Nov 15 10:33:59), client 550
    (199.115.117.7) and server (mx-nb01.ok-mx.com). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ♪ And may it stay in your memory as a small miracle
From: Pamela Holopainen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:33:44 +0300

Alles Fur Sie! 

Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und beruhen ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder andere unangenehme Dinge kommen nicht in Frage. Nur gesunder, legaler und legitimer Sex zwischen zwei erwachsenen und unabhangigen Menschen.

Britt

OPEN   

Anja

OPEN   

Lore

OPEN   

Ingeborg

OPEN  

Open Chat 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.