Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:31:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host de-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[62.140.10.22]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [kAEbx-MBN2SmG0YjGVSDbQ.de6] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Breathe deep and remember how wonderful you are
From: Lichtenberg Angelina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:23:30 +0300

Open Access!

Thousands of users register with us daily for sexual relations. Many of them are hardworking career people who do what they love. They spend their free time for leisure, hobbies and sex.

| | |

Christel
Open Profile

Amalie
Open Profile

Jennifer
Open Profile

Marina
Open Profile

CLICK

Don't want to receive such letters.