Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 20:06:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx015) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to everyday.com[90.139.102.193]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Natashik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 03:49:21 +0100

Hello there.
I request you to take a couple of moments of your focus to study this particular message.
I'm Natalya.
I'm a truthful female and i also often try to be positive.
I contacted a privately owned world-wide dating company inside my area, and then I was supplied with your own address.
At this point I am actually slightly afraid simply because usually the first phase to communication are created by men.
I tried to meet my soul mate from Russia, yet gents over here are not actually trustworthy.
I've really serious intentions and if you are the person who actually understands tips on how to understand a woman, a person who is going to really love, and care, remember to answer back.
I've enclosed my image with this message to be able to have a concept of ??how I look.
Please remember to also attach your shot and let me know just a little regarding your self.
I'm actually waiting for your message.
Your really, Natalya.