Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 17:40:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Natashenka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:22:54 +0100

Hi there.
I ask you to take several minutes of your own focus to study this email.
I am Natalya.
I'm a truthful person and i also generally make an effort to be upbeat.
I got in touch with a private world-wide internet dating company at my town, and then I had been provided with your own address.
Now I am slightly shy mainly because normally the first action to communication are created by guys.
I attempted to locate my true love out of Russia, but gents here aren't truly reliable.
I got truly serious intentions and if you are the person who truly is aware of ways to fully understand a lady, someone who can really give love, and care, remember to reply.
I have attached my photo together with the following message to enable you to have an idea of ??just how I appear.
Make sure you also attach your personal picture and tell me a little about yourself.
I'm actually anticipating your reply.
Your truly, Natalya.